TSPSC Gurukula Teacher Syllabus 2018: TSPSC Gurukul Teacher Syllabus, Pattern available on the Official website. Telangana Government has released a notification for the recruitment of TS Gurukul Teachers in various locations. Through this notification TS Public Service Commission is going to fill 7306 teacher posts in all over Telanaga State Gurukul Schools. This is the golden opportunity for the candidates who are waiting to get Govt Teacher Jobs. From this notification TS Public Service Commission is going to fill PGT, TGT, PET JUNIOR LECTURER, Art Teacher, Music Teacher, PET, PD, Librarian and Principal posts. Most of the eligible candidates are in busy for searching the TS Gurukul TGT PGT Syllabus 2018 and exam pattern. The TS Public Service Commission has released the TS Gurukul Teacher Exam Syllabus 2018 in the Authorization official website to download.
Candidates requested to visit the official website to download the Syllabus and Pattern. TSPSC has given the post wise detailed syllabus for TS Gurukula Teacher Vacancies. So the candidates advised to download TS Gurukula PGT TGT Teacher Syllabus, Pattern in Pdf format to start their preparation under the guidance Authorization provided the syllabus. Candidates refer the below article for collecting more information regarding TSPSC Gurukul Teacher Exam Syllabus Books & Reference books information.
TSPSC Gurukula Teacher Exam Syllabus Books | Telangana Gurukula Teacher Syllabus Pdf File
Here we are providing the direct links to Download TS Gurukula Teacher Exam Syllabus 2018 below the article. Aspirants should start their preparation by using the TSPSC Gurukul TGT PGT Exam Syllabus & Pattern 2018. Aspirants suggested reading standard books like Telugu Academy books & Vijetha Competition Books to get maximum score in the examination. Candidates can find the step by step procedure how to Download TS Gururkul TGT PGT Teacher Reference Books in the below article. Aspirant’s selection will be based on the performance in Written Examination and Personal Interview only. Candidates must qualify in the written examination to go to the further selection process. The Telangana Public Service Commission has officially given category wise TSPSC Gurukula Teaching & Non-Teaching Syllabus and Pattern 2018 pdf to prepare well. Aspirants requested to follow our website for more details regarding the TS Gurukul Teacher Reference Books Pdf download.
TSPSC Gurukula Teacher Syllabus Reference Books
Organization: Telangana Public Service Commission
Category: TS Gurukul Teacher Syllabus
Total Vacancies: 7306 posts
Name of The Vacancies: TS Gurukula Teachers
- Staff Nurse
- Art Teacher
- Craft Teacher
- Music Teacher
- Librarian in colleges
TS Gurukul Teacher Exam Date: Announced Soon
TS Gurukula Teacher Selection Procedure: Candidates selection based on the performance in the following rounds.
- Written Examination
- Personnel Interview
- Document Verification
Telangana Gurukul TGT PGT PET Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2018
- TS Gurukul Principal Exam Syllabus and Pattern: For the Principal Posts Candidates selection based on their performance in the Preliminary Exam, Mains Exam and Personal Interview. In the Preliminary Examination, it contains 150 questions, 150 marks and 150 minutes of time duration. The Examination Paper contains General Studies, General Abilities and Basic Proficiency in English. In the mains examination, it contains two papers and personal interview/viva-voce/Demonstration. In the mains exam, each paper contains 150 marks, for Personnel interview 30 marks i.e total 330 marks. Aspirants Requested to Download TS Gurukula Teacher Principal Syllabus & Pattern 2018 by the below link.
- TS Gurukul Staff Nurse Exam Syllabus and Pattern: For the selection of TS Gurukul Staff Nurse posts candidates should qualify in the written examination. The written Examination consists two papers and each paper carries 150 marks total 300 marks. In the Paper I, the questions will be asked from General Studies and General Abilities and in the Paper II from Nursing. Candidates should Download TS Gurukula Staff Exam Syllabus Pdf from the below to prepare well.
- TS Gurukul PGT ( Post Graduate Teacher) Syllabus and Pattern: For the post of TS Post Graduate Teachers public service commission going to conduct preliminary and mains examination. The TS PGT Preliminary Examination will be conducted for total 150 marks, contains 150 questions and time duration for the examination is 150 minutes. The questions will be asked in the preliminary examination is General studies, General Abilities and Basic Proficiency in English. In the mains examination, it contains two papers and each paper consists 150 marks total 300 marks.
- TS Gurukul Trained Graduate Teacher TGT Syllabus and Pattern: To select the candidates for the TGT posts, public service commission going to conduct preliminary and mains examination. In the preliminary examination, it contains 150 questions, each question carries 150 marks and time duration is 150 minutes. In the preliminary examination, questions will be asked in General studies, General Abilities and Basic Proficiency in English. Shortlisted candidates in the preliminary examination are eligible for the mains examination.
- TSPSC Gurukula Art Teacher Exam Syllabus and Pattern: Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the written examination that consists 200 questions, 180 minutes of time duration,200 marks. Questions will be asked in General Studies, Art and Art Education.
- TS Gurukula Craft Teacher Exam Syllabus: For the TS Craft Teacher selection, organization going to conduct the examination for the candidates. The examination consists 200 questions in General studies, Craft and Craft education. The Exam consists 200 questions, the time duration is 180 minutes and each question carries 1 mark.
- Telangana Gurukula School Music Teacher Exam Syllabus Pattern: To select the TS Gurukul Music Teacher, the examination will be conducted in the General Studies, Music and Music Education. The exam will be conducted for 200 marks. The question paper consists 20 question with 180 minutes time duration.
- TSPSC Gurukula PET Exam Syllabus Pattern: For the selection of the candidates TS PET Jobs, candidates should phase the examination conducted by the TSPSC. The TS Gurukul PET Exam consists Two Papers. In the first paper, the questions should be asked in General Studies and General Abilities. In Paper II for the Physical education. Each Paper consists 150 Questions,150 marks and time duration is 150 minutes.
- TSPSC Physical Director Exam Syllabus Pattern: Candidates should be selected based on the performance in the written examination. TS PD Examination Syllabus as follows, it contains preliminary examination and mains examination. In preliminary Examination, the questions will be asked in General Studies, General abilities and Basic Proficiency in the English Language. The Preliminary Examination for 150 question and 150 marks. In Mains, examination questions will be asked for the Physical Education. Mains examination will be conducted for 150 questions and 300 marks.
- TSPSC Gurukula Librarian in Schools Exam Syllabus: For the selection of TS Gurukula Librarian in schools, organization going to conduct the written examination. Written Examination consists two papers. In Paper I, questions will be asked in General Studies and General Abilities. In Paper II, questions will be asked in Library and Library science. Each Consists 150 questions and 150 marks.
- TSPSC Gurukula Junior Lecturer Exam Syllabus: For TS Gurukula Junior Lecturer Posts, TSPSC going to conduct two phases of the examination and Viva-Voce/Personnel Interview/Demo. In the Preliminary examination, Questions will be asked in General studies, General Abilities and Basic Proficiency in English Knowledge. The Prelims exam will be conducted for 150 marks. In Mains Examination, it consists Two papers. In Paper I, Questions will be asked in Pedagogy Across the curriculum with 100 questions and 100 marks. The Paper II Questions are related Subjects are Discipline Knowledge/ Concerned Subject consists 200 Questions,200 marks and time duration is 180 minutes and finally Viva-Voce/Personnel Interview/Demo for 30 marks.
- Telangana Gurukula Librarian in Colleges Exam Syllabus: To select the Librarians in colleges, candidates should phase Preliminary Examination, mains examination and Viva-Voce/Personnel Interview/Demo. The Preliminary Examination will be conducted for 150 marks. Questions will be asked in the preliminary examination are General studies, General Abilities and Basic Proficiency in English. In the mains examination, questions will be asked in Library and Information Science. Mains Examination will be conducted for 300 marks, it consists 150 questions and time duration is 150 minutes. The final one is Viva-Voce/Personnel Interview/Demo, it is for 30 marks.
TS Gurukula Teacher Syllabus 2018
- TS Gurukula Principal Exam Syllabus and Pattern pdf download
- TSPSC Gurukula TGT Exam Syllabus, Pattern pdf file
- Telangana Gurukulam Staff Nurse Exam Syllabus, Pattern Pdf
- Telangana Gurukula Post Graduate Teacher Syllabus,p attern pdf
- Download TSPSC Gurukulam Art Teacher Exam Syllabus and Pattern
- TS Gurukula Craft Teacher Syllabus and pattern pdf file
- Download TSPSC Gurukul School music Teacher Syllabus, pattern
- TS Gurukula Librarian in School Exam Syllabus and Pattern pdf
- TSPSC Gurukula PET Exam Syllabus, Pattern download
- Telangana Gurukula Physical Director (PD) Exam Syllabus
- TSPSC Gurukula Junior Lecturer Exam Syllabus, Pattern pdf
- TS Gurukula Librarian in Colleges Exam Syllabus and Pattern pdf
How to download the TSPSC Gurukula Teacher Syllabus, Pattern 2018
- Candidates visit the official website TSPSC
- Go to the Syllabus Section
- Search & Click on TSPSC Gurukula Teacher Syllabus Pdf file
- Download the Post wise Telangana Gurukula Teaching & Non Teaching Jobs Syllabus
- Take Print out the TS Gurukulam TGT PGT PET JUNIOR LECTURER Exam Syllabus Pdf files and Start their preparation
Official Website: www.tspsc.gov.in
- TS Gurukul Teacher Exam Date & Timings: Updated Soon
- Telangana Gurukul Teacher Admit Card download Starts from: Updated Soon